Our vision is to leverage data to a much higher degree than done so far. In order to do that we have initiatives in Data Governance, Big Data, Data Profiling and also Data Modeling. As we continue to experience a strong demand for our current services we are looking for new colleagues.
We seek two student assistant who can support the analyst in their work. The ambition is to turning data into insights, and get a better understanding of how to use data to create value for our users and further develop the products within Danske Bank.
Your primary tasks will be:
You will be working with experienced data modeling experts and hopefully become one of those in the near future.
- Training in profiling of data
- Help building data models which can be handed over to the technical team
- Running test scenarios of the data after the technical team has developed the solution
- Applying the content to the data models in the metadata site
We expect that:
- You are on the way to a master degree in e.g. computer science, economics, statistics, or mathematics.
- You find it easy to learn tools SQL, R, SAS etc.
- You have maybe also learnt C, C#
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent English language skills
- You are able to navigate in an international organization with several stakeholders and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are performance oriented, have a high level of intrinsic motivation and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment together with a team of great colleagues.
As person, you are self-driven, proactive and able to have a professional dialog with business representatives. You are easy to learn new technical tasks, like querying in SQL, able to work independently. You have a personal approach including structuring task and detail oriented.
For further details about the student assistant job please contact Lasse Weberg, Department Manager Data Hub (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile +45 21549240.
Send application and CV no later than 31.08.2017.
|Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.|
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk