Areas of responsibility
As a Student Assistant in Danske Bank Group Operations, Securities Services your main responsibility will, be to develop and maintain our internal tools. These are used across the departments within Securities Services, which consists of 100+ employees covering all the Nordic countries and Lithuania. Besides this, you will be responsible for a wide variety of ad-hoc request from various stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
• Development and maintenance of internal IT tools.
• Data analysis and presentation of these to stakeholders at different levels in the organization.
• Development and maintenance of various applications.
• A wide variety of ad-hoc assignments.
You will be part of the department Customer Attention Global within the area Securities Services with five highly skilled and motivated employees.
• You have strong financial skills within financial theory
• You have programming skills in VBA, C#, .NET – or similar software
• You have knowledge of Database structures – preferably SQL Server
• It's a must that you can work independently and is self-driven
• You have strong collaborative skills as most work is done in close corporation with the team and stakeholders
• You are in the process of your Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or a similar education with at least one year left before you graduate
A challenging job with large responsibility and influence in an international environment. You will get engaged and good spirited colleagues with strong professional profiles. You will have good opportunities to seek both professional and personal development. We will focus on providing challenging tasks and real responsibility - the limit is set by your engagement and capabilities.
We will be flexible when your study requires so. We expect you to work 15 to 20 hours a week on average.
You will be based at our office in Høje Taastrup, Denmark. However, travelling is expected to the other countries, where we are present.
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk