In Danske Bank, we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge status quo.
Danske Bank is the largest bank in Denmark and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe. Now you have the opportunity to join Danske Bank’s Risk Analytics department in Vilnius, and become a part of a global department with more than 100 employees. In Risk Analytics, we work in global teams with team members located in both Vilnius and Copenhagen. Working in Risk Analytics gives you an opportunity to be part of an innovative and international company focusing on customers in 15 countries.
Automation of the customer journey
As a member of Decision Modeling you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of how to use analytics directly in credit decisions. Your major delivery in the customer journey will be automated credit decisions, with the purpose of increasing customer satisfaction and standardizing and simplifying credit processes. You will bring together the best of expert knowledge and statistical analysis to secure a solid decision on retail customers. You work in close collaboration with key stakeholders across customers, risk, credit, IT and business in order to capture the necessary business understanding and secure the practical applicability of the final models.
- Your are the key driver of automating the credit application process in Danske Bank
- You support the development of analytical models, where tasks range from collecting data and modelling, to documentation and implementation. All in close collaboration with our stakeholders.
- You support the business in their day-to-day work with the model, by answering questions, making presentations, doing minor analyses, etc.
- A key success factor is the ability to communicate technical results in a non-technical and concise manner.
- You are studying for a university degree like mathematics, econometrics, statistics, physics or economics;
- You have strong analytical skills and skills within data handling and data extraction. Experience with MS SQL is an advantage
- Experience with analysis and programming. SAS, Excel (VBA), R, Matlab and Statistica is preferred.
- Experience with predictive risk modeling is an advantage;
- You have stron communication skills and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Your are willing to work in global team across borders.
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Thoroughness and ability to work in a hectic environment with short deadlines; Ability to work independently.
You wil get a socially responsible, ethical and reliable employer and be a part of a growing and international company with an innovative and dynamic working environment. We value an energetiv, fun an flexible environment where there is room to learn, grow and develop skills. You will a part of a place with many opportunities, additional benefits, good atmosphere and Scandinavian culture.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Decision Modeling, Kim Lyng Madsen, on +45 53 57 93 52. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Send application and CV no later than 25.12.2017.