It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organisation to ensure people can trust Nordea. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Student assistant, you'll contribute by providing transparency and reduction of operational risk and support compliance in processes and documentation. You'll get the opportunity to work across countries and teams.
In Wholedale Banking Operations (WBO) Risk & Quality, we ensure and drive a strong framework for assessing, reporting and improving compliance and mitigating operational risk, as well as improving the risk culture and the level of quality within WBO. This requires both routine related tasks as well as ad hoc activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Set up, maintain and run ad hoc reports.
- Manage data analysis and present material in PowerPoint.
- Follow up on open actions and decision logs.
- Update plans deliveries and living documents, such as Business Contingency Plans.
- Draft minutes in Business Contingency Management situations.
The role is based in Taastrup, Denmark, and will be 20 hours per week. Welcome to a team that is energised by reducing risk and ensuring compliance.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You enjoy communicating relevant information and building good collaboration across countries, business areas and teams. You are self-driven, constructive and targeted in your way of working.
- You have completed the second year of your bachelor or have at least a year left of your master's degree, preferably within economy, finance, security risk management or similar.
- You have strong analytical skills, and it is important that you are adaptable and able to navigate in a sometimes fast changing working environment.
- You can document and present result of analysis in a professional way.
- You are professional in English, both written and spoken, and have great skills within Microsoft Office.
Interviews will be conducted continously so please send your application to us as soon as possible.
You have until 28th March 2018 to send us your application.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Mette Ersking on +45 55475203 or email@example.com .
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition handling everything related to recruitment
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk