Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
1. Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
2. Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
• Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
• Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
• Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
• Working in a highly agile environment with our business.
• Business savvy, technical experts – hybrids.
• Result oriented – we work towards stringent deadlines.
• Positive - we see solutions instead of problems.
• Highly collaborative team players where the best ideas wins.
• Competent – we deliver quality and solving complex tasks with simple solutions.
• Crisp and to the point.
We are based in central Copenhagen.
We are looking for students curious and eager to put their learning from computer science and financial engineering courses to the test:
• You will have the opportunity to work with and learn some of most used and most interesting technologies that are available today in the world of programming.
• Working alongside experienced developers you will have the opportunity to deep dive in areas that are interesting to you.
• Relaxed atmosphere where developers have the ability to give input and change the direction of features and not be slaves to the requirements.
• Opportunities for Part-time work at Danske Bank (e.g. 1 day per week) during your studies
• Summer internships
• Fulltime job opportunities for students that have graduated or are graduating in 2018
• The possibility to write your Thesis/Dissertation in cooperation with Danske Bank
If you have an interest in Investment Banking and Technology then we might be a perfect match. Are you interested in talking to us further just grab us or drop us a line:
email@example.com - Head of Securities IT
Send application and CV no later than 31.12.2018.
|Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.|
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk