We are looking for an ambitious student to join our bond origination and liability management team and to work around 15 – 20 hours per week with flexibility around exams. We expect the candidate to start as soon as possible and no later than 1st January 2018. This is an opportunity for you to join a team with direct client coverage and for you to advance your analytical capabilities and learn about financial markets, corporate bond pricing and debt capital markets in general.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You’ll join Debt & Risk Solutions - Debt Capital Markets (DCM), where we cover the Danish corporate clients on new bond issues as well as Liability Management on a Pan-Nordic basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will help the team in preparing client presentations
- You will update and improve excel spreadsheets and databases
- You will support the team in live deals, including roadshow planning and contact with credit sales
- You will be assigned various analytical tasks
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a fast paced team collaborating with various teams across Debt & Risk Solutions, Corporate and Investment Banking and Markets.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are studying to obtain a Master’s degree in Finance i.e. Cand.merc., Cand.polit. or similar
- You have a high degree of personal drive
- You are goal oriented
- You are keen to perform and deliver
- You have excellent capabilities in Excel and Powerpoint
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have the willingness and ability to take responsibility at an early stage
- You are proactive and have a commercial attitude with a positive mindset
- You are fluent in Danish and English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 November 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Pernille Møller Borch, +45 5170 0214, email@example.com
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk