- Unique international roles and challenges
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Corporate culture guided by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness and honesty
- Our employees are able to adopt hybrid working; with a mix of in-office, remote, and client-facing work.
- Support projects conceptually and analytically
- Develop and present insights, results and recommendations to clients
- Work on international project assignments to drive measurable topline impact
- Interact with clients and colleagues worldwide
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD graduates or up to three years of consulting/industry experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and one Scandinavian language
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.