- Exciting professional opportunities in a thriving company
- Corporate culture led by our entrepreneurial spirit, openness, and integrity
- Short communication channels for optimal working conditions
- Helpful, enthusiastic colleagues and a great team spirit
- Ability to adopt hybrid working; with a mix of in-office, remote, and client-facing work.
- Extensive training and learning program as well as constant feedback
- Fantastic employee events (World Meeting, Summer Party)
- Support industry leaders and early-stage ventures in driving launch effectiveness and commercial excellence
- Have impact on our clients’ business success
- Develop and assess strategic options via targeted business and market insights
- Apply advanced research and analysis methods
- Utilize digital resources to develop effective client solutions
- Derive, present and support the implementation of actionable recommendations
- Work in international project teams with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
- Above-average university degree
- Educational background in general business, science or medical
- Prior company or consulting internships
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (written and spoken)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- High motivation, dynamic attitude and strong communication skills
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher is a global consultancy firm with more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries. We’re focused on delivering measurable revenue and profit growth for our clients.
We do this by optimizing their pricing, sales, and marketing strategies better and more sustainably than anyone else.
With over 35 years of experience in a vast range of monetization topics, our experts work across all industries and for businesses both large and small.
Our projects increase our clients’ profitability by an average of 100 to 500 basis points, and we are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor.
Your personal contact
Telephone: +45 4178 6825