We are looking for a part-time student analyst to aid us in providing the best possible coverage of our institutional client database. This is an opportunity for you to develop you set of skills and to get an early introduction to investment banking and financial products.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You’ll join Institutional Solutions, Sales & Distribution, Nordea Markets, where we provide, advice and trade ideas for the largest institutional investors, such as pension funds. We reside in markets and thus we are a part of the markets coverage for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping on individual projects related to client cases
- Helping analysts and sales managers with various tool developments and ad-hoc tasks
- Running regular reporting
The role is based in Copenhagen.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You could be studying economic, finance or similar with a quantitative approach (e.g Cand.Merc.Mat, Cand.Scient.Oecon, Cand.Polit, Cand.Oecon or similar)
- You have Knowledge of financial products, e.g. swaps and options
- Knowledge of economic/financial theory
- Programming experience; Python and Object-Oriented programming is preferred
- A curious mindset and a fondness for academic thinking
- Fluent English - both spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 23 October 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk