Are you ready to be part of a collaborative team with high impact on how we do risk management in Danske Bank?
You have the opportunity to become part of the Group Portfolio Risk Management team and help strengthen and steer our risk management practise in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment where you will have the opportunity to build a solid knowledge of the group and the risk management practise in one of the largest banks in the Nordics.
In Group Portfolio Risk Management, we offer the opportunity to work with a broad range of interesting and challenging tasks with Group-wide impact, at times in direct support of the executive board, the board and in close collaboration with all the Group’s business units as well as stakeholders from around the bank.
Working with us, your assignments will be varied in nature and tailored to your development.
Examples of tasks we are regularly involved in are as follows:
- Development of our forward-looking, enterprise risk management approach, e.g. by helping set and monitor the groups risk appetite and assisting in the identification of top and emerging risks relevant to the group
- Reporting/presenting results of analysis where the main reader is either senior management or/and the Group executive management, the board or the board risk committee
- To contribute to the ongoing improvement of risk management practises
Who are you?
- You have a relevant educational background preferably in economics, finance or social science and are among the top of your class
- You are at the end of your Bachelor’s or studying towards your Master’s
- You are able to communicate verbally and in writing clearly in English
- You are proactive and thrive in a dynamic environment where every day is different
- You are curious and eager and are able to work effectively in a team collaborating with others while still being self-driven and able to contribute with your opinion
- You are able to communicate ideas and analysis in a clear and concise manner to a variety of different stakeholders
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are able to help navigate problems and questions that are complex and ambiguous
- Experience with coding (e.g. SQL, R) is a plus but not a must
We offer you
- A challenging job with a steep learning curve and the chance to have a real impact on how Danske Bank does risk management
- A task based work environment where you will have the opportunity to get exposure to many different tasks and have great opportunities to further develop own tasks as well as to take ownership and responsibility of the direction of your assignments and present your work to senior management
- Close collaboration with people and experts throughout Danske Bank
- Leaders and a dynamic young team who will support and inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences as well as the opportunity for further advancement
Are you interested?
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Group Portfolio Risk Management, Joannes Buckens, email@example.com.
The average workload is approx. 20 hours per week.
We review candidates on an ongoing basis so please send your application, CV and transcripts in English as soon as possible.
Send application and CV no later than 22.02.2019.
|Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.|
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk