Do you possess a solid financial understanding and are you motivated by a fast paced environment where you frequently will be challenged? If yes, then you might just be our new student assistant.
Let us start by telling you a bit about our business: Our users primarily know us from our apps, MobilePay and WeShare, but there is also a business side to MobilePay: We offer an extensive solution suite that covers all needs for businesses to receive payments.
MobilePay is one of the fastest growing digital financial services and the leading mobile payment solution in the Nordics. Our offices are located in Copenhagen and Helsinki and our IT departments are located in Aarhus and Vilnius.
Now, let us tell you more about our workplace and the job: At the Copenhagen Office, we are 90 employees with different competences and responsibilities. You will join the CFO/COO-area at this location and mainly be involved in our financial and sales reporting in addition to business planning.
As our new Student Assistant in CFO/COO area you will:
We gave some thoughts on who you are:
- Be responsible for part of our management reporting
- Take part in the monthly fee calculations and invoicing
- Assist in building models to best support the sales departments
- Support the development of our market intelligence models and business plans
- You have a financial understanding demonstrated by strong exam results
- You are a people person and feel comfortable working with large quantities of data
- You have flair for process optimisations
- You are a super-user in Excel and PowerPoint and has preferably worked with SQL
- You communicate clearly and have strong presentation skills
Preferably, you are in the final year of your bachelor studies or have recently started a relevant master’s degree. The average working week is 15 hours, and we are of course flexible in exam periods.
If you have any questions to the position, feel free to contact our senior analyst Martin Buch on 27 35 36 28.
Sounds like an exciting next move? Then we are looking forward to be hearing from you.
Apply online by uploading application and CV no later than 29.04.2019.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk