The Boston Consulting Group
Are you interested in Public Sector challenges and solutions? As Public
Sector Junior Associate, you will be part of BCG’s dedicated Public Sector consulting
team, where you will support the team and clients within three main areas:
Execute on Public Sector Projects, write proposals to win new projects, and
develop the Public Sector practice area through market analysis and more. The
job is a unique opportunity to get practical insight into the life as a
consultant and strategic insight into how the business works.
The Position & Key Responsibilities
The job is expected to be 10-20 hours per week. A full-time job offer will be extended to Junior Associates, who have succeeded and thrived in the role. Your key responsibilities will be divided into three areas:
1. Supporting BCG’s Public Sector case team in project execution
· Gather data
· Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analyses
· Participate in client meetings
· Develop recommendations and write case reports
2. Assisting the creation of proposals for our Public Sector clients
· Gather data from publicly available and internal BCG data sources
· Conduct analyses and synthesize recommendations on how to approach the topic in question.
· Write BCG reference and team descriptions
3. Developing the Public Sector Practice Area at BCG through insights
· Keep track of incoming tenders
· Conduct market analyses, e.g. BCG market share and win share
· Develop local, regional, and global Public Sector updates
You typically (but not necessarily) study on the 3rd year of your Bachelor degree or just started your Master’s degree. You study political science, economics, business and politics, or the like, and have strong academic records. You have experience from a student position in one or more public sector organizations (ministries, regions, municipalities, etc.), or from a public affairs position or similar.
We look for individuals with a deep interest in working with and improving Denmark’s public sector
across relevant areas, e.g. health, education, employment, integration,
finance, defense, etc.You have a good understanding of
the structure and roles of Danish public sector institutions, a structured
approach to problem-solving and planning of work deliverables, a
stellar quantitative and qualitative analytical toolbox and a high level of
initiative, drive, and ownership of work. You are flexible in working hours
during peak times - we will offer flexibility during exam periods. You are fluent
in Danish & English skills – both verbally and written and have good
knowledge of MS Office tools: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Interested in seeing for yourself what the job is like?
Read about our Public Sector challenges, solutions, and impact stories on bcg.com (Industries > Public Sector).
According to Bjørn, our current Junior Associate, the best things about this job is:
· “You quickly become part of a big social network”.
· “You get practical insight into life as a consultant and strategic insight into how the business works”.
· “You are directly involved in the case work, working
alongside the team and participating in client meetings”.
Interested in applying?
To apply, you must submit the following documents:
· Cover Letter
Transcripts (from high school up until current level
Application Deadline: June 21, 2019
APPLY & READ MORE
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
BCG has more than 16.000 employees across 90 offices in 50 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values.
Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
Husk at nævne, at du har set jobbet på Altandetlige.dk