Junior Consultant at Zangenberg Analytics
About Zangenberg Analytics
Zangenberg Analytics is a strategic advisory focused in high-impact IT financial consulting. To support our growth in the Nordics, we are currently targeting bright and talented Junior Consultants to join our team and support our Consultants in solving complex problems within IT- strategy.
Our core engagements evolve around strategy, benchmarking, M&A, and negotiation of intricate IT-outsourcing contracts. The team consists of Consultants with academic backgrounds in Economics, Business and Computer Science – all with passion for bringing value to our Clients by navigating complex decisions, analyzing data, and negotiating agreements.
Our client portfolio includes most of the Danish C25-companies, some of the largest entities in Norway and Sweden, and a large part of the Danish Public sector. Projects typically invite for interactions with all parts of the organization vertical – from technician to C-level management – on IT portfolios and -agreements often in the +100 mDKK budget range.
Are you our next Junior Consultant?
As a Junior Consultant, you play a vital role in our projects from day one. During engagements, Juniors are fully integrated into project teams, working with 2-3 Consultants, Project Leads, or Partners. Following our flat hierarchy, you are invited to take on a high level of responsibility early in your career and continue to grow professionally as your skillset develops.
You will be guided and trained actively during projects when performing tasks in collaboration with the project team. At Zangenberg Analytics, we strive towards an open and supportive culture – and you will receive informal feedback and evaluation from your colleagues to support your professional development.
All projects are different, but most engagements will include some element of:
- Identifying the primary challenges in collaboration with the Client, and proposing the main analyses needed
- Coordinating data collection and analyzing data via Excel, PowerBI and proprietary Python-based tools developed in-house
- Patricipating in workshops with stakeholders across the client organization, including technicians, controllers, procurement and senior management
- Discussing the findings, such as the commercial impact of an analysis identifying a target price and strategic optimization levers
- Creating a storyline, presenting results and recommendations
In all engagements, we work across the fields of Economics and Computer Science, leveraging our different areas of expertise and developing in-house tools used in the strategy projects.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor ́s or Master ́s degree in Economics or Business Administration, with strong academic records
- You have a strong analytic sense, and the ability to communicate complex problems, relying on data and business logic
- You thrive when working collaboratively with people from different academic backgrounds
- You have a strong personality, and you are eager to take on responsibility and initiate solutions independently
- You have an interest in strategy and technology – driven to leave an impact on the finances of the Nordic IT market
- You are a team-player with a positive attitude, motivated to contribute and add to our culture of young and enthusiastic talents
Prior knowledge of IT is not a requirement – but the courage to take on a steep learning curve is a must. There are no routine or repetitive tasks, so you must be comfortable in an environment with continually new challenges, where the solution often requires an interest and a proactive approach to acquiring new knowledge.
We are a small and growing company, giving you the opportunity to influence our expansion in the Nordics. We expect you to step up and participate in developing our company from day one. In return, we promise you the opportunity to make an impact on the Nordic IT market, alongside an entire organization backing your professional development.
Expect ~20 hours/week, but with high flexibility – especially around University deadlines.
Feel free to reach out to any of our Junior Consultants if you have questions about what to expect from the position.
To apply, please submit a Cover letter of maximum 2 pages, a grade transcript and a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1/12 2021.
For additional inquiries, please contact:
Albert Hjelmsted Nygård, Project Lead, +45 50 90 31 69
Emma Haslund Mellbye, Strategy Consultant, +47 977 55 417
or visit our website, www.zangenberg.biz